WILSON’S LOCAL PRINT AND DIGITAL COMMUNITY INSTITUTION SINCE 1896

Man injured, loses home in fire

Posted 6/13/19

A Wilson man was burned when his home caught fire early Thursday morning.

William Glenn Oakey, who was renting the trailer at 4505 Rosebud Church Road, directly behind Angels’ Attic at the same …

Sign up to keep reading — IT'S FREE!

In an effort to improve our website and enhance our local coverage, WilsonTimes.com has switched to a membership model. Fill out the form below to create a free account. Once you're logged in, you can continue using the site as normal.